INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTATIONS
Instructions for Oral Presentations
- You should present in English within 20 minutes including questions and answers.
- The presentation material should be made so as to be presented within 17 minutes and leave another 3 minutes for questions and answers.
- The material should cover the outline, methods, results and discussion, and conclusions of your work.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT FORMAT
- Prepare your poster(s) in English.
- The poster board size is 120 cm width × 210 cm height.
- Please make sure that the poster(s) can be easily read from a distance of 2 m.
- Pins are available to put up your poster(s) on a board.
- The title should be placed at the top of your poster(s) using a large font.
- The flow of your poster(s) should be from the top left to the bottom right.
- Your poster(s) should cover the outline, methods, results and discussion, and conclusions of your work.
- You should display your poster on a board on which your poster number is posted before 12:00PM on March 12.
- Posters must be removed between 16:00 and 17:00 on March 15. Organizers assume no responsibility for posters left up after this time.